At Sidewinder Conversions & Mobility we care about you, your independence & quality of life. Our clients aren’t just customers, but most are close friends and all become a part of our growing family. When you choose Sidewinder Conversions, you can expect to see friendly, familiar faces and receive personalized service from our team of experienced mobility experts. Having been directly or indirectly affected by a disability, all of us here at Sidewinder Conversions are empathetic and passionate about serving individuals, families and caregivers who are living with, or supporting someone with a disability. We understand how important your mobility is, that’s why after-sale support is the most important service we offer. We also actively contribute to, and fundraise for charities which support all individuals and families with special needs (not just our customers). Whether you are an independent driver, assisted passenger or care giver, please let our staff of qualified experts help you choose the right solution to fit your mobility needs.
- We are a Canadian Owned & operated company supporting local Canadian businesses, employees and their families since 1998.
- We are Western Canada’s largest manufacturer and stocking dealer of wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- We are a NMEDA member for over 15 years in good standing (National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association).
- All our conversions and mobility products are Transport Canada approved and certified CMVSS, FMVSS or CSA compliant.
- In addition to servicing & repairing your mobility equipment or conversion, we can also provide oil changes, brake service, tune-ups, mechanical repairs, minor body work & paint, and ICBC repairs.
- We have accessible loaner vehicles available to use while your vehicle is being worked on.